Production Testing of Insulation Systems
Using Advanced iTIG II Technology
Modular and flexible test systems;
built to meet the test needs of your application.
Whether you manufacture motors, generators, or any type of coil, large or small, we probably have a solution for your winding test needs.
Electrom Instruments’ Production Line Test Automation Systems are based on advanced iTIG II technology and may be the flexible and cost effective solution you are looking for.
Full Range of Tests
The test systems are modular, there are options for what tests are included from surge only to multi test systems, and max output peak voltages range from 4kV to 40kV.
Tests available are:
- 4-wire winding resistance measurements
- Various Megohm tests
- DC Hipot or Step Voltage tests
- AC Hipot tests
- High Frequency Surge comparison tests up to 50/60 Hz
- Surge tests of assembled motors
- Surge comparisons to master coils and master stators
- Partial Discharge tests
- All tests included in the package can be done on various types of coils, stators, assembled motors, generators, single phase or 3-phase equipment.
- The production lines can be single product or multi product.
- The test systems can be manual, semi automatic or fully automatic. Tests can be started by the operator or by a PLC/PC.
- Test information can be entered manually, a bar code scanner can be used, or it can be sent by a computer to the tester via a serial port interface.
- For more complex systems, information about the units to be tested can be retrieved by the PLTA. In conjunction with another input such as a bar code scanner the PLTA will determine test parameters and pass/fail limits for each unit to be tested.
- Modular lead switching matrix: The matrix is sized to handle the maximum number of motor leads for your application.
- Complete sets of test data can be export to a server allowing advanced data analysis. Data transfer is done through the use of a Flash Drive, an Ethernet connection, or wireless network connection.
For some applications the system is an iTIG II Winding Analyzer with additional software. For more complex applications it is a rack cabinet containing the various test components including a modular lead switching matrix.
- Handles single coils, single phase motors, and 3 phase motors with 3 leads.
- Uses a standard iTIG II with additional software
- Max peak output voltage ranges from 4kV to 12kV
PLTA-3 to PLTA-12
- Handles single coils and single phase motors as well as motors with 3, 6, 9 or 12 leads.
- Rack cabinet containing the various test components including a modular lead switching matrix for the required number of leads.
- Max peak voltage outputs range from 4kV to 40kV
Summary of Available Features:
- Full range of test options
- Peak output voltages from 4kV to 40kV
- Modular lead switching matrix to meet your needs
- Single or multi product production lines
- Manual, semi automatic or fully automatic systems
- File driven testing for stand-alone operation
- Interface option for PLC/PC control of the system
- Bar code reader / interface
- Fully configurable test sequences
- Configurable test limits and test parameters
- Stored reference coil/motor capability
- Self test capability
- Input/outputs for safety mats, curtains, warning lights and fault indicator light
- Safety accessories
- Network interface to remote servers for test control data download and/or test results upload
- Windows 7 Embedded OS
Please contact us to discuss your application.
[button to=”http://www.electrominst.com/contact-us/” pull=”pull-right”]Contact Us[/button]